Looking to hire a Motorbike in Australia? Well come on down to Adventure Town baby...
What’s faster than Britney Spears’ first marriage, attracts more attention than Kimye, and has sweet handlebars but isn’t Tom Selleck? You guessed it – MOTORCYCLES!
We’re super excited to be bringing some sweet little 2-wheel sex appeal machines to our fleet. Motorcycle hire is currently only available in Perth but we’re working on making them available in other locations. To do this, we’re gathering expressions of interest from YOU!
If you want to seat your buns on the back of a bad-ass bike, then send us an email by clicking on the “Email Us!” button above and we’ll get in touch with you!
About the bike:
The Suzuki V-Strom DL650A is punchy, fuel efficient, stylish, and safer than older model bikes thanks to ABS breaking. And with extra storage compartments, you won’t have to worry about leaving your bags (or beers) at home.
- ABS breaking
- 20 Litre fuel capacity – average 4.4L per 100km
- Approximate range – 450km per tank
- 645cc engine – lots of grunt!
- Givi Treker panniers and top box – 112L luggage capacity
- Centre stand
- We will allow rentals to Kangaroo Island, but no other islands.
- Full payment is required 7 days before pick-up, with a 50% deposit payable at time of booking.
- Bond is $2000 with a $3000 excess.
- No liability reduction available.
- Hirers must be over 30 years of age.
- Hirers must supply their own helmet and protective gear.
- Unlimited kms